Thursday 31 January 2013

ofRjeGepzfGJcwIDwEA

1 - 29

ofRjeGepzfGJcwIDwEA

This is a previous note from Tuesday at 8:30am I spent a lot of time ydtaeresy in awe of all that has happened in the past couple days! The day before ydtaeresy, I added a second level to my five beehives and I also built a six one because it appeared I had a swarm of bees looking for a home.I made a mistake that seems to have paid off! One of my busiest hive had the inner lid placed upside down thus, allowing the bees to build combs in it so when I pulled it out to add the second box, I pulled out some babies and really beautiful honey combs than I carefully removed from the lid and placed in the new hive in the hope that the swarm will use and babysit those babies!It\'s been only two days and it seems to be a huge success so far!!Tuesday at 8:30am b7

RcXRgKEZLp

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003408119904

sales@sissoftware.com

No comments:

Post a Comment