Friday 1 February 2013

uydtzuqEoONit

1 - 3

uydtzuqEoONit

"You feel confused, you feel fasrtruted. You don't know what's going on. That's why you feel hopeless, helpless. That's why you feel there's no way out of the situation. But Jesus will come. He will come through the eye of that television screen. Jesus will put a roadblock in your life so that you can turn around and He's gonna do it for you now. Heavenly Father, You will set the captive free. They, who are in bondage, teach them. Celebrate the Lord. Let this be the night of Deliverance. Tell Jesus, 'Forgive me of my sins,' and then you may feel the joy that is unspeakable. May your cup overflow. In Jesus' name, Amen… Hallelujah!"I wait for something to happen. I sit there for close to an hour. Nothing does. I get up, do the rest of the coke that's in my closet…

wbFuUUbuNg

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003407921365

fishtale9@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment